On a hot summer day, sometimes, all you want is to sit back and relax. Where not everybody likes jumping into a swimming pool, they might want to look out for an alternative; outdoor misting fan with the tank.
Therefore, this article has especially been written for the people who prefer or are thinking of buying an outdoor misting fan, especially, with a tank. The things you need to before buying anything are how they work, what things suit you the best and also, which one has the best quality and affordable.
These misting fans come in various styles, sizes, and colors, and so you can put them in your patios, pools, and porches. Basically, wherever it suits you. Outdoor Misting fans with a tank that is portable and durable are the best thing you can have at your place. However, you definitely need to measure your yard first, and then buy a misting fan according to the area. Moreover, the best characteristics of a good outdoor misting fan would be that it will not make your air wet, thus, making your surroundings humid.
1)Luma Comfort MF26B High Power Misting Fan
This Luma Comfort MF26B is a highly durable and sturdy misting fan that has a spray for cooling mist at a 90-degree oscillating fan. Adding on to this, this misting fan consists of a 4.4 gallons’ water tank attached to it. So, now you can sit back and relax for as long as 5 hours of high speed. Moreover, the handles are attached in such a way that you will not have any problems with carrying it around with yourself.
- It is made of metal
- It does not clog
- Designed for industrial or commercial use
- Has an in-built water tank of 4.4 gallon
- Can work for up to 5 hours on high speed
- The metal material is anti-corrosive
- Clog free
- You can adjust the flow of the mist
- This misting fan produces a lot of noise
2)Ventamatic CDMP 1420BLU 14” Premium Misting Fan
This misting fan comes as a strong 14 inches high velocity, compactly designed cooler type machine. This one is, again, a portable fan that can work up to 6 to 8 hours consecutively because it has a 20 gallons’ water tank attached to it. Although is it small in size, it can give the mist from about 15 feet away too.
Moreover, with this Outdoor Misting Fan With Tank, there is a connected hose to the misting fan which does not tangle, along with a GFCI safety cord that is 6 feet long. This fan is best to use in patios, gardens, or even events. It has a warranty of 1 year.
- Mini designed misting fan
- 20 Gallons cooler attached
- Metal is scratch-resistant
- 20 Gallons water tank
- Compact in design
- It comes with a metal strainer
- It is highly durable
- You cannot start it until the water tank is filled completely
3)Arctic Cove MBF0181 18 Volt Bucket Top Misting Fan
Arctic Cove MBF0181 misting fan is small in size, therefore, easy to carry around. the size of this misting fan would be 12 inches but there is a water tank of 5 gallons that can be attached to it. However, if you do not want to fill it again and again, then you can attach a water supply continuously with the garden hose.
However, it is totally your choice if you want to use this fan with or without mist. The Lithium-ion batteries of 18V make this fan work for up to 7 hours at least but on low. Unlike other misting fans, this one is made of plastic, therefore, lighter in weight. So, you can now put it on your patio and have a nice summer evening with your family!
- It works as a dual purpose fan
- It has a bucket on top of the fan
- Works with batteries
- It is small in size, thus, portable
- 5 Gallons water tank is attached
- Made of plastic, so it is lighter in weight
- Can work up to 7 hours straight without refilling
- The 5-gallon bucket does not come attached, you have to buy it separately
4)Rechargeable Water Mist Fan With Water Tank
The size of this misting fan is 91.6 x 59 x 183mm which uses a battery of 2000mAh capacity. Since this works on battery, if only the fan is turned on this would work for 7 hours, if misty then 5 hours and if the fan and misty both then 3 hours. Moreover, this one is highly durable and portable. Therefore, you can now have a really good time outdoors’ with your family in the evening.
- Dual-purpose; humidifier and air fan
- This one can be recharged
- Powered by a USB
- LEDs for depicting the different status
- Consists of 3 modes in total
- You can recharge it whenever the battery goes low
- Highly convenient and easy to use
- Pretty light in weight
- Does not make loud noises
- Comes in 3 modes; you can choose according to your need
- Does not occupy a lot of space
- Can be a little heavy on pocket because of buying batteries
The 4 outdoor misting fans with tanks listed above are among the few best ones. It is important for you to look into the features, and weigh the pros and cons before buying anything.
One thing that most people do not look at is safety. Usually, the misting fans that come with an attached water tank can turn out to be very dangerous. Therefore, a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) plug is there for your convenience. This helps in identifying any danger and automatically turns off the electrical current. Make a safe choice and enjoy your evenings with these outdoor misting fans!